Monday, August 3, 2009

Found It!

The lost camera has been found. After three days of turning my whole entire house upside down, and I mean I looked everywhere, I reached into my purse on the way to dinner to get some chapstick and felt it. Our camera was in my purse the WHOLE time. That's as bad as looking for your glasses when they are on your face. I was so upset about losing it b/c I just got it for Christmas last year and Callie has so many cute moments I didn't want to miss. So, you can imagine the relief (and frustration) I felt when I realized it was safely being toted around with me all along. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

It's hard to believe August is here already. Callie will be three months old on the 10th. I am taking some time off until the end of October and then will go back to teaching my little 4th graders. Lately, I have been missing the kiddos at school, although being home with Callie is WAY more fun! My grandparents, cousin Kathryn, and Eric all came to visit last week and met Callie for the first time. We had lots of hang out time and it made me sad that part of my family all live so far away.







1 comment:

maryh said...

can't get over how cute callie is! now that your camera is found, you'll have to make up for lost time!