Friday, February 13, 2009

Too much Valentine

I decided to post a bunch of stuff today b/c I hadn't been on my blog in so long! This one is Lacy and I with our pregnant selves on the playground. We decided to take the Valentine's Day sugar outside and let the kiddos run wild. This was a very good decision. One cookie is all it takes for a kid to go crazy. And they definitely had more than one. Here are some pictures of the afternoon. Lucky for Lacy and me, it's a three day weekend.


I promise we were watching them at all times.





As usual...eating!



Just a few of my little lovelies.

2 comments:

Jen Haney said...

I love seeing pics of your kids....I still can't believe you are a teacher now- I love it!

We have to catch up soon!

Love you!

Christy said...

glad to see pics of you and what is going on in your life! your little belly is so cute. i can't wait to see you in a month or so for your shower! fun times!