Friday, December 5, 2008

The "bump"

I guess our baby really enjoyed the turkey at Thanksgiving because a couple days after the holiday I woke up and there was this bump sticking out.   Now, this is our first child and I gotta tell you it's a bizarre and amazing thing to know there is a life growing inside of you.  I'm thankful for no sickness and a great pregnancy so far!  

6 comments:

robin said...

um...didn't know you were pregnant. congrats! when's he/she coming?

McHenderson said...

May 25th is the due date!

Christy said...

laurie!
glad to see you started a blog. can't wait to keep up with the hendersons - and um - that is so scary with the bear -we saw one but not that close when we were at the guadalupe park a few years ago.
love your bump!

kelly said...

LARS! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! i'm so very happy for your redheaded self!!! i'm so happy to hear the happy news :)
thought about ya when we had to take a detour to get to kerrville for tgiving. we went through your pretty town & i looked for you!!!
when will the stars collide & we will get to hang out together again??

Jen Haney said...

Ok.....Have to say a few things

#1. MISS YOU!!!
#2. We need to catch up...like yesterday
#3. YOU ARE HAVING A BABY??

OMG...I am so excited for you!!! Please let's talk soon! I feel like it has been a year...wait- it has!! :)
love you!!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Laurie - I've heard through the grapevine about your baby and that you are living in New Braunfels - me too! Except I now have a 2 week old and living in NB! Please check out our blog and maybe we can meet up sometime!
- Andrea "dre" Wise Rodriguez